How to trap arguments passed in to procedure...

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <ChrisStephens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:40:57 -0500

I am trying to troubleshoot an error occuring in a web application.  The
app calls a stored procedure that I wrote.  When I pass in the arguments
via sqlplus/toad whatever, I am unable to generate the error.  The web
developer swears up and down that the values she has send me are being
passed.  I attempted to enable a 10046 level 12 but that doesn't show
the argument values passed in to the procedure.  How can I do that?

chris