Re: How to translate bind_data from v$sqlarea_plan_hash (and other related views)?

  • From: "Mark J. Bobak" <mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:52:13 -0400

I've never tried to interpret that data.

However, you can do a 10046 trace.

If you do trace at level 1, you get basic trace.  At level 4, you also
get bind data, at level 8 you get wait events, and at level 12 you get
both binds and waits.

alter session set events '1004 trace name context level n, context

Replace the 'n' in the previous line with 1,4,8, or 12, as described
above.  You can also use the DBMS_SUPPORT package to turn trace on and
off.  Describe DBMS_SUPPORT for more info.

Hope that helps,