Re: How to translate bind_data from v$sqlarea_plan_hash (and other related views)?

I've never tried to interpret that data.

However, you can do a 10046 trace.

If you do trace at level 1, you get basic trace.  At level 4, you also
get bind data, at level 8 you get wait events, and at level 12 you get
both binds and waits.

alter session set events '1004 trace name context level n, context
forever';

Replace the 'n' in the previous line with 1,4,8, or 12, as described
above.  You can also use the DBMS_SUPPORT package to turn trace on and
off.  Describe DBMS_SUPPORT for more info.

Hope that helps,

-Mark