RE: How to track logfile switch

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Yavor_Ivanov@xxxxxxxx" <Yavor_Ivanov@xxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:11:55 -0400

What's the value of ARCHIVE_LAG_TARGET?

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies
ProQuest
789 E. Eisenhower, Parkway, P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
+1.734.997.4059  or +1.800.521.0600 x 4059
mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark.bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com>
www.csa.com<http://www.csa.com>

ProQuest...Start here.