Re: How to set time difference limit between RAC nodes in 10g

  • From: Lu Jiang <lu.jiang69@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:59:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark,

I did mention it is 10g RAC database which does not have CTSS.

No we don't have any node evicted even when there was one node with two minutes
time difference, there was no error reported in the log files. Don't know how
this database was originally set up, I want to find out where I can change the
time difference limit so that Oracle can reports the error and evict the
node in case this happens again to pretect data integrity. Then we could get
the error notification and troubleshoot the issue right away.

Thanks,
Lu