Re: How to remove Streams replication for a table

  • From: amonte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vit.spinka@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:42:30 +0200

Hi

I do use streams administrator but I cannot believe that we can setup
replication but cannot revert it?

If I have 20 tables being replicated but only want to get rid of one I have
to remove entire configuration and start over again for the 19 tables....? I
have been looking the docs, ML but nothing!

TIA

Alex