RE: How to refresh the complete database using the export dump?.

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anant " <shastry17@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:32:28 -0600

There are, I think, few things harder than being a new, full charge, DBA
without any experience. I just shake and shudder at the memories of my first
year or two... :-)

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
Sig V1.1