Re: How to refresh the complete database using the export dump?.

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx, bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ahhh...the beauty of the written word--so many ways to (mis)interpret the
intention of a few words.

My advice: In cases where there may be some "grey," always give the benefit of
the doubt to the author.

It's situations like these that remind me why there's no substitute for
face-to-face meetings.

Enjoy your Sunday (or whatever day it may be in your timezone).

Dan