Re: How to refresh the complete database using the export dump?.

Actually I thought Mark's reply spot on. Not just RTFM nor a straight
answer because there's a good chance that exp is being used
inappropriately. Rather a nudge in the right direction and an invite
to think. That's mentoring in my book - though I may have been getting
it wrong of course.

On 7/14/07, Bryan Wells <bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Mark, I thought this forum was for learning/mentoring not har*ass*ing.
I take this site very seriously as i am *always* learning and needing to
learn.  I have been a DBA by title for about 3years, and i consider myself a
newbie, as im sure others on this forum might.  i believe your comments
could have been left at "Try the Utilities manual".  Take it easy.  you were
new once!

--
Bryan S Wells
Cell: 303.532.9879