RE: How to map a client program to a Resource Manager consumer group

  • From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx, tony.vanlingen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:10:47 +1100 (EST)

I second Peter's comment and I can give you umpteen number of bugs which I have
logged and know of in the RM subject area and I seriously doubt whether 11g has
fixed many of them

  Thanks
  Fairlie

Peter McLarty <p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Tony
From a conversation I had with a guy from Oracle a few months back, you are
probably seeing a few bugs with resource manager.

He suggested anyone who really wanted to get stuff working to use 11g

Apparently there are a few gremlins there

Cheers

Peter