Re: How to improve performance using Oracle Spatial

  • From: "Eriovaldo Andrietta" <ecandrietta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:23:55 -0200

Thanks,

 I agree with the way,  I will consider your comments.
 My goal asking for helping is find out any special way to analyze
performance when using Oracle Spatial.
 the process that I am running is a PL/SQL with geometry operations.
 It is taking a long time, I am talking about hours.
 I guess that I need to work with a short database in order to identify the
critical point, via trace.

 If you have any other suggestion, it will be welcome.

Best Regards
Eriovaldo