Re: How to find prior versions of rdbms that were installed on a box

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 16:11:43 +1000

The Oracle software should always be installed in a seperate tree  but after
the upgrade you can choose to uninstall a previous version.

What you are after I guess is what patches has been run against the
database. Try select * from sys.registry$history and see what it comes up
with

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation