How to find out the last executed sql statement....

  • From: <Krishnadas.Chathamath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:12:46 +0530

Hi,

I am a new member of oracle-l and I am finding it very helpful.

We are trying to make our Application debug easier.

Currently we write debug messages to a file using utl_file package
during the application's execution.

So we can find out till the position where the application runs
successfully and where it fails and why it fails (error messages) by
looking into the debug file.

Now we are thinking to modify the application debug as follows,

Once the functionality fails we will insert the Session id, Package name
and last executed sql (Failed SQL statement or Last successful
statement) in a table and from there the developers can get the details.
So we need not looking into the debug file at the initial stage.

But how to get the last executed sql statement?

Please help us with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnadas C.K