Re: How to disable some error messages in Alert Log

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oradbaus@xxxxxxxxxxx, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:13:05 +0800

That seems to be a custom built trigger by the previous DBA, not standard code.
Check the trigger code and/or any documentation provided by the DBA.

If it is a custom trigger, yes you can modify it.

Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com

At 06:26 PM Friday, John Brown wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to ask if it is possible to disable/supress some error messages in Oracle database alert log file? For example, I'd like to supress writing error messages from SYS.LOGONTRIG generated by
RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.