Re: How to determine when a particular schema was created within a database.

  • From: "gidhin K. joy" <gidhin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "murrays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <murrays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:12:28 +0530

Hi,

Select on dba_users should give you enough details that you are looking
for??

 SQL>
SQL>
SQL> desc dba_users;
 ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------
 USERNAME                                  NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 USER_ID                                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 PASSWORD                                           VARCHAR2(30)
 ACCOUNT_STATUS                            NOT NULL VARCHAR2(32)
 LOCK_DATE                                          DATE
 EXPIRY_DATE                                        DATE
 DEFAULT_TABLESPACE                        NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 TEMPORARY_TABLESPACE                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 CREATED                                   NOT NULL DATE
 PROFILE                                   NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 INITIAL_RSRC_CONSUMER_GROUP                        VARCHAR2(30)
 EXTERNAL_NAME                                      VARCHAR2(4000)
 PASSWORD_VERSIONS                                  VARCHAR2(8)
 EDITIONS_ENABLED                                   VARCHAR2(1)
 AUTHENTICATION_TYPE                                VARCHAR2(8)
SQL> select USERNAME,CREATED  from dba_users where USERNAME='XXXXX';
USERNAME                       CREATED
XXXXX                             05-OCT-10
SQL>

Thanks,
Gidhin