How to determine stripe size and stripe width on HPUX 11.11 for MBRC

Hello all,

I have inherited several Oracle 9.2.0.8 data warehouses on HP-UX 11.11 servers,
each 2+ TBs.  All of them are experiencing various performance issues.

The db_multiblock_read_count (MBRC) on these databases are explicitly set to
the value of 8.  To try to get a better idea of what we might increase the MBRC
to, I wanted to figure out the values for the formula:

     [stripe width] x [stripe size] / [db_block_size ]

How can I determine the values for stripe width and stripe size on HP-UX 11.11?

I thought perhaps the lvdisplay command might have the info.  Looking at
typical output, I see that there is a Stripe Size.  Would Lv Size correspond to
the stripe width?

$ lvdisplay /dev/vgdb/lvol1
--- Logical volumes ---
LV Name                     /dev/vgdb/lvol1
VG Name                     /dev/vgdb
LV Permission               read/write
LV Status                   available/syncd
Mirror copies               0
Consistency Recovery        MWC
Schedule                    striped
LV Size (Mbytes)            1198080
Current LE                  4680
Allocated PE                4680
Stripes                     6
Stripe Size (Kbytes)        1024
Bad block                   NONE
Allocation                  strict
IO Timeout (Seconds)        default

I also looked at the vgdisplay command, part of which I have included below.
Is there something here that is the equivalent of stripe size and stripe width?

--- Volume groups ---
VG Name                     /dev/vgdb
VG Write Access             read/write
VG Status                   available, exclusive
Max LV                      16
Cur LV                      5
Open LV                     5
Max PV                      255
Cur PV                      36
Act PV                      36
Max PE per PV               65535
VGDA                        72
PE Size (Mbytes)            256
Total PE                    14364
Alloc PE                    14364
Free PE                     0
Total PVG                   0
Total Spare PVs             0
Total Spare PVs in use      0

   --- Logical volumes ---
   LV Name                     /dev/vgdb/lvol1
   LV Status                   available/syncd
   LV Size (Mbytes)            1198080
   Current LE                  4680
   Allocated PE                4680
   Used PV                     12

I realize that perhaps the best way to determine the optimal MBRC value with
these file systesm would be to use the dd command and write a large datafile
with different block size options to the filesystems.  These database though
have been up and running for quite a while and it's not possible to quiesce the
systems and run benchmarks.

If anyone could confirm what I should be looking at with lgdisplay or
vgdisplay, or can suggest another command, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lou Avrami