Re: How to determine if a relink is necessary?

  • From: "Dan Norris" <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:22:52 -0500

Personally, whenever binaries are copied instead of installed, unless the
hardware configuration is *exactly* the same, I usually relink on the target
after the copy. It may be something I've carried over since 7.3, but it's
never caused problems for me and has sometimes resolved them.

Sounds like you have several things that don't quite match up, so good to
chase those down too.

Dan