How to allocate keep cache on 32 bit linux using VLM

Hi,

We have a 2 Node development RAC cluster with oracle 10.2.0.3 on RHAT
AS4 32 bit. This is 32 GM RAM machine and we are using VLM to allocate
12GB to db_buffer_cache using db_block_buffers parameter. Now we need to
try some tuning exercise and need to set keep cache and I am not able to
find how to set this parameter when using VLM (I can only see parameter
DB_KEEP_CACHE_SIZE but nothing for db_keep_block_buffers, we will move
to 64 bit soon but now need to fix this issue)

Thanks
--Harvinder