RE: How do you feel about allowing non-DBA's on your database servers?

  • From: "SHEEHAN, JEREMY" <Jeremy.Sheehan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:35:03 -0400

Maybe if you had 3 sets of servers (PROD, TEST, DEV), it would be ok to let
htem work on DEV, but PROD and TEST?  No way.  Everything should be as clean as
possible and allowing more people onto the servers just mucks it all up.

Jeremy
P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.