Re: How do you conduct technical interviews ?

I agree on the OCP thing.  I dont really want to start the whole OCP debate
again, but a good rule of thumb (to me at least) would be OCP + 5 years
experience (minimum) as a DBA=good candidate, OCP with less than 5 years
experience, still a rookie DBA, but good at memorizing stuff.

--
Andrew W. Kerber