RE: How could you tell if an applicaiton will run in Standard Edition

  • From: "Richard J. Goulet" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rems@xxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:20:51 -0400

Interesting, According to this RAC is a standard feature of standard
edition, but an option for enterprise edition??

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience