RE: How can I get the DD,MM, YYYY part of the every day in a duration of 10 years

I could quickly think of a Pl/sql procedure with a for loop and
dbms_output msgs... / INSERT the data into a table!!

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
sanjay.khangarot@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 01 February 2005 10:31
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How can I get the DD,MM, YYYY part of the every day in a
duration of 10 years

Hi,
I want to generate one script which can return me dd,mm , yyyy part of
every day for a duration, for example .. if I start from Jan 01,1999 to
jan 01, 2010 then wanted the record for every day.. 01 01 1999 02 01
1999 ....

till
01 01 2010..

this will be used to create one time dimension..

TIA

Regards

Sanjay

Confidentiality Notice

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx immediately and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments.