Re: How are you authenticating you applications?

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:06:19 +0530

Hi Alan,

I do not know about TomKat and in apache or oracle http server the username
and passwords are available in several files.
some one who knows littlebit about these things can easily get to know the
things..
what if you restrict the host name list in sqlnet.ora

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY