Re: How are SQL Profiles calculated?

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Greg Rahn" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:27:58 -0600

*grin* I do not know who inspired who, but I appreciate that you and many
others have endeavored to expose the internals and help the rest of us
unravel the mysteries hidden within.

Yes, I realize SQL Profiles is not new in 11g, but I was referring more
specifically to the new Sql Plan Management - granted, I realize this is not
exactly related. As I said, it is the direction that I find exciting. IBM's
LEO (Learning Optimizer) seems to have set quite a stir in the Oracle world.
=)

--
Charles Schultz