Re: How accurate is ADDM?

  • From: "Syed Jaffar Hussain" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David.Best@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 06:48:07 +0300

We use ADDM report as a quick starting point to investigate the database
issues instead of taking the awr reports, analyzing them to understand the
problems.

Regards,

jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:1579866181463918::NO:4:P4_ID:126
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."