RE: How accurate is ADDM?

  • To: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 17:03:05 -0500

Hey Paul,

 Yes, for the time period in question, the average log file sync is
944ms and log file parallel write is 3020ms.

A couple of other write wait events:

Db file parallel write  = 529
Control file parallel write = 1887

We are in a SAN environment.  So we have been presented with one LUN.
Underneath its Raid 0+1 with 30 or so disks.