Historical interest- does anyone have a list of platforms supported for 7.x and 8.x?

  • From: Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:03:15 +0000

Good evening listers,

out of (historical) interest, does anyone have the list of platforms
supported with Oracle 7.x and 8.x? The download sites are long closed
and I can't check those.

So for everyone who knows, could you kindly go back memory lane and help
me find on which platforms Oracle was supported at the time? I checked
the certification matrix but as you can imagine 8i does not have useful
information associated with it (and I didn't bother checking for 7.x)

Thanks in advance,

Martin

--
http://martincarstenbach.wordpress.com