Historical interest- does anyone have a list of platforms supported for 7.x and 8.x?

Good evening listers,

out of (historical) interest, does anyone have the list of platforms
supported with Oracle 7.x and 8.x? The download sites are long closed
and I can't check those.

So for everyone who knows, could you kindly go back memory lane and help
me find on which platforms Oracle was supported at the time? I checked
the certification matrix but as you can imagine 8i does not have useful
information associated with it (and I didn't bother checking for 7.x)

Thanks in advance,

Martin

--
http://martincarstenbach.wordpress.com