Re: Hiding of sensitive information

  • From: "David Ashlock" <ashlock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l-freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-db-l" <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:40:37 -0400

Hi Jeffrey, we have a client that currently uses VPD to hide access to data in
Apps 11i for businesses that have been divested and they seem very happy with
the results.  It provides a solid workaround until the data is migrated/purged
out of their existing applications environment.

David Ashlock | The Pythian Group | Email: ashlock@xxxxxxxxxxx | Desk:
613-565-8696 x239 | Cell: 613-302-3616 | IM: pythianashlock