Re: Hibernate and Oracle

Alberto,

There shouldn't be a problem with using the ANSI joins if using CBO.  I just
prefer looking at the oracle non ANSI joins.  Just what I'm used to and
comfortable with.  Hibernate In Action is a pretty good book on the
subject.  Unfortunately, I think it still only covers up to version 2 of
hibernate.  The online docs have a lot of good info as well.  Good luck.

John

On 2/9/07, Alberto Dell'Era <alberto.dellera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks John - our version is 10g, CBO is definitely going to be used;
in this environment, do you foresee any difference in overriding the
ANSI join setting ?

--
Alberto Dell'Era
"Per aspera ad astra"