RE: Help with 10g AS and OID

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:13:07 -0500

Paul!

My hero!!  It worked!!  Thanks so much!  My hair and I both thank you!
;-)

Now, on to figure out what's next.....(Don't be surprised if I have a
few more questions....;-))

Thanks again!

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."