From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andrey Kriushin
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:46 AM
To: terrysutton@xxxxxxx
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help me : urgent

Just to remind

event 10027 level 1 could be used to mitigate the impact of ORA-60 processing

-- Andrey

Terry Sutton пишет:

        Cold, hard experience.

        Bug 2530125  Hang possible with "enqueue hash chains" latch held during
        deadlock detection

        Or, as described to me by Oracle Support about 3 years ago, "Deadlock
        detection dumps the processstate while holding the 'parent+children
enqueue
        hash chains' latch which can cause the blocking symptoms you describe
while
        the processtate is dumped. "

        Supposedly fixed in 9.2.0.7 and 10.1.0.2.  I don't believe Sachin
mentioned
        what version he was on.

                holding a latch and doing file I/O ? Where did you get that
idea?