Re: Help Interpreting Windows Trace

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:48:50 -0800 (PST)

the /3G will get you to 3G

you can also reduce the amount of memory each process uses by using orastack
command

Check the Virtual bytes you are using.

Some apps like Business Objects will release the connection from the client but
the process stays running in Oracle.

Some developer/dba tools when they crash leave session in Oracle
What for old inactive and active connections

Check out MOS note 427993.1 for more details on all of the above.