Re: Have any Colleges or Universities upgraded to 11g?

Mark,
Thanks so much for the input.  I did receive some information from our
technical sales rep.  And I do understand the happy stories comment!  Right
now I could use the distraction of the upcoming Olympics!

Thanks again!
Carol

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx