Re: Has anybody set up 10g RAC on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 Bit)?

  • From: "Alessandro Vercelli" <alever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:33:05 +0200

The specified site reports:

You have navigated to a joint Hewlett Packard and Oracle website.
It is only accessable by employees of Hewlett Packard, Oracle and selected
partners.

From this website you can access technical information and documentation on the
Oracle Server, Application Server and E-Business Suite running on the HP
platforms.

If you are an employee of either Hewlett Packard or Oracle then please complete
our registration form before proceeding to login to our site.

Thank you.

Just for information.

Best regards,

Alessandro