Re: HP serviceguard

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mwf@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:48:50 -0500

We ran into this once.  The sysadmin set up something to check for the
existence of a file, if it exists it did not fail over.  THis was a few
years ago, so things may have changed.

We had to shutdown the db and start it up in upgrade mode, and we most
definitely did not want it to failover at that time.

Andrew W. Kerber