• From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:43:13 -0800 (PST)

  it occurs to me that we will need to setup some serious testing in a staging
environment that matches production before deploying to production to ensure
that all of these things come together in the end.

Paula Stankus <paulastankus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Here it is and if someone has a good solution let me know.
  I have inherited this database with multiple, multiple schemas.
  The schemas have views and the views access more schemas.
  The database is very large.
  I have about 10 development groups needing (per their request) 10 separate
instances to develop on because they are in different phases of development.
  Refreshing the databases is a nightmare.  Just when you thought you were done
you need yet another underlying schema.
  I don't have enough space for 10 clones of prod (wish I did)
  Any suggestions???
  Never miss an email again!

always stay connected to friends.