From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 8:45 AM
Subject: RE: Growing table

Terry,

Are these two tables parent-child constrained together?  It's
quite possible that you web application is deleting the INFO table
records without taking care of the DATA records.  A simple foreign key
constraint with "on delete cascade" may well fix it.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA