From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: anthony.ballo@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 7:41 PM
Subject: RE: Growing MLOG$

>>  PS. I tried running these scripts but don't see my table listed:

If you don't have an Materialized view created on the source table, you should
drop the MV log. Otherwise you'll see MLOG$ keeps growing, even if you manually
truncate them it will grow again when you have more new transactions modify the
table. You can recreate the MV LOG when you are ready to create the first
Materialized view.
Hope this helps
-Upendra