Re: Gridcontrol showing future

  • From: Ozgur Ozdemircili <ozgur.ozdemircili@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:48:28 +0200

Hi Karl,

It is from the performance page. I have restarted the Gridcontrol and now
observing , it has waited until 14.40 and now started to report normal,
along with the jokes of my work mates that "Oracle has the ability to show
the future !"

I will be checking the top activity page. Like you mentioned it seems more
real to me.

Thank you.

Özgür Özdemircili
Code so clean you could eat off it