Re: Grid control agent references old Oracle Home of Target database after the db upgrade

In my experience GC does not detect upgrades. It has no idea what you're
trying to do. Stored in the repository (and targets.xml file) is the old OH.
You need to update this by either in the GUI going to the host and the
targets tab and clicking on the agent. Then select the database and click
configure and update the OH. Or you can remove it and rediscover it.

Finn