Grid control agent references old Oracle Home of Target database after the db upgrade

  • From: "Jiang, Lu" <Lu.Jiang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:18:22 -0500

Hi all,

I have upgraded GRID Control repository database from 10.1 to 11.1 using
DBUA, finished post upgrade steps, and removed old DB software. Database
runs well in the new home. However, when I log in to Grid Control web
interface, under Target tab -> GridControl server name -> Target, find
it is still showing old Oracle db home (10g) for the emrep database
target. Am I missing any step?

Thought the agent could automatically detect the targets on the host
with correct info. Queried mgmt_targets view from emrep database,
confirmed that emrep db target is 11gR1. Please advise on this.

Thanks,

Lu