Re: Grid Control with Standard Edition

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodd.holman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:59:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Rodd. Checking with one of the Licensing company and they say that it
will be different with Standard Edition with RAC server but with Standalone
Server, it is not supported. So not able to understand as what is different in
Standard Edition RAC

Also if I am correct, 11g R2 Database Console look is changed to see the
Cluster. Not sure but saw in some demo. Does somebody now if this hold true.

TSanjay