Re: Grid Control in CFC configuration

  • From: "Jeremy Schneider" <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dan Norris" <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:24:53 -0400

Yeah I've read those notes over so many times now that I've started dreaming
about them.

I've basically learned two lessons:
1. NEVER install grid control in March.  No, I'm serious.  (Hint: DST2007)
2. Don't try to do a silent install of Grid Control.  The installer is more
braindead then you can possibly imagine.

I think a blog post is forthcoming...

--
Jeremy Schneider
Chicago, IL