Re: Grid Control and one database cpu usage

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Hallas <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:58:24 +0100

Well that shows my sqlplus background then. The reason that I was able to
reply so relatively quickly was that I already had sql scripts for capacity
planning that needed just a little adapting. The adaptation was because they
originally came from Grid Control reports, but of type Chart from SQL - I
hadn't really considered the metric chart type, after all why use the built
in facilities when you can write your own query :(

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM, John Hallas <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info