Re: Grid Control Repository Login

Hi Jeffrey,

I believe, on the contrary, it is not caused by Windows firewall, at least
mine surely isn`t. Apart from that, I do not know any firewall in the world
on the client side that will give you page not found error, unless it is
blocking all web traffic.

When the problem appears again, try F5 (refresh the page), if you get the
page then you are facing the same  problem that I do.

Özgür Özdemircili
http://www.acikkod.org
Code so clean you could eat off it