Re: Grant all question

  • From: "Ganesh Raja" <ganesh.raja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:03:26 +0200

Sorry Malden - Can you elaborate or am i missing a Joke Here ...

Sinardy has a Unique Requirement to Create 20 Users (Maybe for a Training of
Sorts) with the same privs to A's Objects. So wont it be better to just run
it by the DBA_OBJECTS to get the Script

Cheers

- Ganesh

On 7/19/06, Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 07/19/2006 01:46:29 AM, Sinardy Xing wrote:

> to use this method we can use dba_objects right to include procedures,
> functions and others?, I just checking wheather 10g got one command
only, I
> need to prepare like 20 users like B.  :)

Definitely not. Query against ALL_OBJECTS is illegal and running this
query against all objects is a major felony.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com

http://iyertalks.blogspot.com/