Re: Grabbing sequence values blocks in consecutive order: Need a guaranteed method.

  • From: Amar Kumar Padhi <amar.padhi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:57:57 +0400 (GST)

Hi all,
for clearing this out, I will prepare a sample program using my logic by today
evening (it is 1800 now) and post it here for you guys to test and confirm. I
will avoid using this thread and create a new one with subject "Using custom
application locks".

FmHabash you can continue to use lock as you have decided, do have a look at my
posting later just to get a broader perspective.

Thanks!
amar
Www.amar-Padhi.com