RE: Google has the *right* idea

  • From: "Mercadante, Thomas F" <thomas.mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gogala, Mladen'" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>, "'cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx'" <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:43:17 -0400

Mladen,

What I meant was that we are pretty free to complain about Oracle in
general, and the special features we have to put up with in the new
releases.

If you owned a company, would you pay for a web site and allow bashing like
this?  I would think that you'd control the content to make sure that your
company always came out looking good.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional