From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of UtahToad
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:48 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Getting the Current Timezone

In all the research and testing I have done, I cannot find a function
that
will return the timezone for what you need.  You can get the time in a
different timezone and some things like that, but I cannot find a way to
have the system give you the MDT or MST back to you.  I find people
wanting
this and the answer was that they would have to write something
themselves..

Any ideas?

--
2/15/2007 --