Re: Getting started with RMAN

Thank you, Norman - I wasn't aware that could happen.

This is a good illustration of the relative difference in size between my
Oracle installations and the rest of you - my biggest export takes 26 minutes
to complete and produces a dump file of not quite 15 GB in size.  I'm just in a
whole 'nother league than most of you.

I do appreciate the information, though - you never know what the future will
bring!

janine