RE: Get windows domain user in a web application

  • From: "Ciocoiu Adrian" <adrian.ciocoiu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:48:32 +0300

Thank you for quick answer.
I'm quite new in oracle technology and maybe this is the reason that I
do not understand exactly what you are saying.
In table V$SESSION are stored database users, am I right?
In my application all database operations are done by the same user,
configured in dad file.
What I need is the user who make a request to web server. This a windows
domain user and he has no rights to database. He only can access the web
application.
I hope now is more clear what I want.
regards,
Adrian Ciocoiu